Hope For Relationships
Jeremiah 33:14-16; Luke 1:26-28
God Has Always Given Us Hope In Jesus Christ Through The Prophets
- Jeremiah 33:14-16 - The days are coming,’ declares the Lord, ‘when I will fulfill the good promise I made to the people of Israel and Judah. “‘In those days and at that time I will make a righteous Branch sprout from David’s line; he will do what is just and right in the land. In those days, Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will live in safety. This is the name by which it will be called: The Lord Our Righteous Savior.’”
- The judgment (Jeremiah 33:1–5).
- The restoration (33:6–13).
- Luke 1:26–38. In the sixth month, that is, when Elizabeth was in her sixth month of pregnancy, God sent … Gabriel to Nazareth.
The Lord is With You | v. 26-28
- You are highly favoured
- The Lord is with you
- As a child of God and follower of Jesus Christ, do you believe you are highly favoured?
- Do you believe the Lord is with you?
- God’s silence is not God’s absence. On the contrary, he is maturing us to something new. God is faithful so that we will become even more faith-filled in our lives.
Do Not Be Afraid | v. 29-34
- Faith over Fear v. 29-30
- Favour with God v. 28, 30
- The Forever Kingdom in Christ. v. 31-33
- Look at the Info to Mary about Jesus.
- You will conceive, Give birth to a Son, Call him Jesus.
- He will be great – called the Son of the Most High.
- The Lord God will give him the throne of his father, David.
- He will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever.
- His Kingdom will never end.
- Are you trusting the Lord to have faith over the fears of this life?
- Do you understand that as you follow and obey Jesus daily, His Holy Spirit and his Word will lead you into the future with blessing?
- Are you holding on to temporary things?
- What about the relationships you have or will have? Is your hope in the living God to direct you?
- Are you asking where are you leading me, Lord? Or are you stuck in the wrong question, Why is this happening to me, Lord? Why are you allowing this Lord right now?
- Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Have You Got Questions? – Mary Did | v.34
- How will this be? Since I am a virgin.
- God blesses purity or Holy Living.
- Agape Love vs the World’s false idea of Love.
- God has the Answers for Mary. V.35-37
- For no word from God will ever fail.
- Proverbs 30:5 “Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
- 2Timothy 3:16-17 - All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
- God has Answers for you. 1Peter 1:3-12
- When God gives you, His answers do you accept them and obey them?
- Do you try to manipulate God with your response? Do your questions show trust?
The Response to the Lord | V. 38
- I am the Lord’s servant. May your word to me be fulfilled.
- Took /Take Away
- The Lord is with you
- Do not be Afraid – God has Answers for you. For no word from God will ever fail
- What is your response to the Lord?
- Jesus Christ and His ways are our hope in our relationships.
- What are your takeaway and personal application from this message?
- Do you realize that the Lord is with you?
- How is the Lord’s hope encouraged you in your relationship with Him and others?